Thank you for your interest in the C-DEngine – the rapid development framework for IoT solutions.
With the C-DEngine (pronounced “seed engine”), you can develop distributed solutions connecting local on-premise devices with enterprise and cloud services.
The C-DEngine can automatically generate a modern Natural Machine Interface (NMI) that is compatible with any HTML5-enabled browser running on mobile devices such as tablets, pads, smart phones, and desktop browsers. The NMI automatically provides a combined view of the user interfaces for all the “Things” on each of the nodes in the distributed solution (we call it a “Mesh” of relay nodes).
This depot contains the current documentation of the C-DEngine. We are constantly working on new documents.
Coding with the C-DEngine
- Development Requirements
- Hello World - creating a first host and plugin
- C-DEngine API Reference Documentation
NMI (User Interface) Development
Assembling a solution
- The C-DEngine Technoloy Tutorial - create a complete solution from scratch
- Working with Plugins - a quick introduction
Concept and White Papers
- C-DEngine Sensor Pipeline Model
- C-DEngine Settings explained
- C-DEngine as a Distributed Web Server
- C-DEngine ScopeID and User Manager
- C-DEngine Web to Mesh Connectivity (PDF)
- C-DEngine How to Secure on-premises Relay (PDF)
Diagnostics and Trouble Shooting
FAQs, Tips & Tricks
Blogs and articles
If you want to contribute, please create a branch or fork in the corresponding depot and when you finish create a pull request.
If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to open an issue on GitHub, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.